This perfectly flattering Organic Fairtrade ¾ Sleeve V-neck Tee is made of super soft 100% cotton slub jersey. Why organic? Our cotton is organically farmed and free from toxic chemicals and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil, cotton, farmers and you. It also ensures that the long fibres are not damaged, leading to smoother yarn and softer fabric. This ¾ sleeve tee features a trendy curved unfinished shirttail hem and a relaxed fit for casual comfort. A year-round closet essential perfect for layering.
Details that matter
- Super-soft single organic Fairtrade cotton slub jersey, 160 GSM
- ¾ Sleeves
- Shirttail hem
- Self-fabric neck binding
- Relaxed fit
- Fairtrade certified
- Certified organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes certified by GOTS
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) means that’s products meet the gold standard of textile production. It exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Enzyme and bio washed for incredible softness (eco-friendly of course)
- Long-staple ringspun yarns mean our fabric is super soft
- Premium yarns are knit to the highest standards creating durable fabrics that last and resist holes
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Designed in Canada, Ethically Made in India. Radical Supply Chain Transparency. Visit The Good Tee for more info.