Etiko low top Fairtrade vegan shoes
These Fairtrade vegan low top shoes from the Etiko brand are made from organic cotton canvas and responsibly sourced vegetable rubber.
Why did we choose the Etiko low top sneakers?
Etiko is a brand 100% committed to ethical fashion. Its ambition is to do as much good as possible by generating positive impacts throughout its supply chain. It stands out for its uncompromising vision which has allowed it to be the only brand to receive an A+ rating (the highest ranking) in the Australia Ethical Fashion Report every year since 2013.
Since 2010, Etiko has been offering shoes with certified materials: cotton is certified by the Fairtrade Cotton Standard and the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and the rubber is certified by the Forest Stewardship Standard (FSC).
Etiko is a 100% vegan brand. No animal by-product is involved in the manufacturing process unlike most other popular shoe brands. In addition, through organic cotton cultivation and responsible management of rubber forests, ecosystems and habitats of many animal species are protected.
Fair trade manufacturing
Etiko shoes are manufactured in a socially responsible factory recognized as a leader in upholding workers’ rights in Pakistan and Fairtrade certified. At each step of the supply chain, farmers and workers receive a social premium which they invest in democratically chosen community projects.
The materials used
– Organic cotton is cultivated by small farmers organized in a cooperative managed in accordance with Fairtrade standards.
– Cotton is grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and contains no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
– Farmers receive a minimum price guaranteed by the Fairtrade system as well as a Fairtrade premium which they invest in local development projects.
– The canvas and the laces in organic and Fairtrade certified cotton are hand-sewn in Pakistan.
– The natural rubber is FSC-certified and comes from responsible plantations in Sri Lanka.
– For the manufacturing of the shoes, a glue made from vegetable rubber latex is used. No animal glue and no toxic dye are used.
Style your own way
Being committed to a cause has never looked so stylish!
Designed for maximum comfort and minimum impact on the environment.
In the footsteps of Etiko
Take a look behind the scenes of the Etiko shoes production chain.
Size selection and care tips
The sizes of our Etiko shoes are displayed in EU sizes. Please note that the sizes of Etiko shoes do not match with Converse.
Before placing an order, please always refer to our size guide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.