The short sleeve organic Fairtrade Henley tee is a classic, updated with a longer front placket with coconut buttons – because plastic is, like, so last year! Made from strong 100% organic cotton that is naturally durable, comfortable and luxuriously soft. No need to feel bad about wearing it every day, you’re conserving water and energy, so you can rest assured that you’re in Mother Nature’s good books. Be a comfy cu-tee in its slightly contoured fit combined with its longer length.
Details that matter
- Super-soft organic Fairtrade cotton single jersey, the perfect 160 GSM weight
- Slightly contoured fit, longer length
- Cap sleeves
- Front placket with 10 coconut buttons
- Fairtrade certified
- Certified organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes certified by GOTS
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) means that’s products meet the gold standard of textile production. It exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Enzyme and bio washed for incredible softness (eco-friendly of course)
- Long-staple ringspun yarns mean our fabric is super soft
- Premium yarns are knit to the highest standards creating durable fabrics that last and resist holes
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
Designed in Canada, Ethically Made in India. Radical Supply Chain Transparency. Visit The Good Tee for more info.